Most of the advances of mankind, scientifically, artistically, spiritually and culturally have come from individuals who went against the grain of "expert" and "herd" opinion. Tesla, Martin Lurther, Jesus, Harvey, Keynes, Roddenberry, John Lennon, L Ron Hubbard, Tim Berners Lee are some examples.
- Some people look at things and ask, ‘Why?’ Others dream things that never were; and ask, ‘Why not?".
- Forget yesterday: Life is in you today and you make tomorrow.
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
- The steeper the mountain, the harder the climb, the better the view from the finishing line.
- We are what we think. All that we are arises from our thoughts.
With our thoughts, we make our world.
- A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.
- If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.
- You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.
- And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
- One person can make a difference and every person should try.
If music can get you going in the right direction try this webpage: Clarissa's Inspirational Pages.
Mankind is still in the greatest recession in modern history. It will take many hands and skills to create the new ideas and products for the 21st century.