- The U.S. Housing Bubble has burst and housing is becoming more affordable to lower income workers (with good credit).
- Multinationals on the Dow like "Johnson and Johnson" "Coca Cola" and "General Electric" are doing well internationally because of a lower American dollar.
- Millions of speculators have lost billions of dollars moving in out of global markets over the last six months. Kiss the "Get Rich Quick Hustlers" goodbye.
- Green techology companies are the fastest growing businesses in the world.
- There's a strong possibility that a democratic president and a democractic congress will intervene to soften the effects of a recession or slowdown.
- Millions of delinquent debtors will receive credit counselling from social agencies in many states.
- Thousands of bankers and financiers in the U.S. and the world will receive a crash course on "Risk Management 101".
- The stock markets of North America are coming under the control of experienced investors rather than erratic speculators.
- The Olympics in China this year will not only bring athletes of the world together, but deal making business leaders as well.
- The Federal Reserve will lower interest rates quicker in 2008.
- The TD Bank of Canada will be used as a example of good banking and investing policies.
- More and more banks will get into "microfinancing" which helps small time entrepreneurs. This is also a job creator.
More Opportunities For Investing In Green Technology
Posted by qualteam at 5:34 PM EST
Updated: Thursday, 24 January 2008 2:59 PM EST