These are some of the most memorable moments from my life in 2006. Perhaps, you have a similar list of your own.
- My mother, Doreen Barron (aged 82)died on Nov/10/06. I miss her very much.
- I had a biopsy for prostate cancer on Nov/09 and the results were negative. What a relief that was.
- This blog came up on esoteric web searches like "Honky The Christmas Goose", "Molson Mission Statement", "The Illumanti", "Why do Jehovah Witnesses' men shave"?, "Christmas Wishes", "CUPW contract talks", Prosta Ease", etc.
- Earlier this month, my webpages peaked at 4500 page views a month.
- After nearly four years of blogging, my entry count now stands at 1027. This is on every topic under the sun.
- From my mother's small inheritance, I was able to pay off my year and half "Chevy Uplander"(Thanks Mom). The interest started at 6.2% and went up to 6.95%. The van was a bargain, but the interest was a killer.
- An old friend, George Holownia, contacted me through the internet and sent me our grade 10 photo. He even knew the names of the students in the photo. Where are they now?
- My wife, Irene, finally got a steady job after 14 months of searching. It's for less pay, but she likes who she works for and who she works with.
- I started working on a new story about the real conspiracy concerning Jesus Christ. It's called: THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEKThe Christian World is turned upside down whena lowly reporter discovers an ancient book that iswritten by Jesus Christ.
- Over 800 entries of my blog are on a flash memory card, preserved for posterity.