- Cultivate your sense of humor; laughter is the shortest distance
between two people.
- Do not seek so much to be consoled, as to console; do not seek so
much to be understood, as to understand; do not seek so much to be loved as to love
- Have a forgiving view of people. Believe that most people are doing
the best they can.
- Make promises sparingly and keep them faithfully.
- Never miss the opportunity to compliment or say something encouraging
- Before you say anything to anyone, ask yourself three things.
Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?
- If someone critizes you, see if there is any truth to what he is
saying; if so, make changes. If there is no truth to the criticism, ignore it and live so that no one will believe the negative
- Let your virtues speak for themselves.
- Don't gossip and don't listen to gossip. Find out what is good about
a person and communicate it to others.
- Pray that all of us will keep these points in mind and the principles
behind them so that we can continously improve our personal relationships with others wherever we are.