Who wouldn't if you're paying hundreds of dollars a month to an insurance company?
1. Be honest with yourself about your driving.
2. Take a safe driving course so you can handle what's wrong with your driving.
3. Join a support group of other high risk drivers.
4. Practice being extra cautious and looking out for the "other guy".
5. Pray for protection from unseen dangerous traffic conditions.
6. Try not to drive when you are tired.
7. Reward yourself for ticket and accident free driving.
8. Don't drive if the traffic tickets keep piling up.
Beyond High Risk Auto Insurance