The best way to fight cancer is to build up your immune system and physical condition, so it's continually resisted. The program that I'm working on has been successful in doing this job.
- I drink a strong anti-oxidant, pomergranate juice, which has shown effectiveness against prostate cancer.
- I take "Prosta Ease" which is benefical to prostate health.
- I exercise 20 minutes a day, four times a week.
- Since January, I've been on a weight reduction program and I've lost 20 pounds during that time.
- Fruit smoothies made with protein/vitamin/mineral powder and frozen fruits are a vital part of this program.
- My diet also includes lemon juice in warm water, mueslix cereal, almonds, pumkin seeds, walnuts, salad with lean turkey or chicken breast, and, of course, lots of water.
Yesterday, my urologist gave me a clean bill of health on my PSA tests. He said cancer grows in the fatty cells of the body and it was good that I reduced some weight. I don't have to see him for another six months.