Laughing is good for the soul and the internal organs.
Here are some great groaners from 2006:
1. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve
you, but don't start anything."
2. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and
says: "A beer please, and one for the road."
3. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does
this taste funny to you?"
4. "Doc, I can't stop singing "Love Me Tonight." The doc, replies,
"That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome." "Is it common?" Well, "It's Not
5. Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says
to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe
you," says Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaims Daisy.
6. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were
nothing to look at either.
7. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bullshit before.
8. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I
couldn't find any.
9. A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He
shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I
know you can't - I've cut off your arms!"(Sounds like Groucho Marx)
10. I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled my love mussel.
Checkout Cartoonworld at www.cartoonworld.ws.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marx_Brothers (History Of The Marx Brothers)