1 . Believe in yourself and your work.
2. Have high standards and rewrite your materials
to meet them.
3. Use your experiences, your imagination and your whole being to create unique individualized works.
Forget about the failures of yesterday. The motivation to write well is within you today and you will create tomorrow's realities.
Never invalidate your ability to learn or to do well.
6. Always be willing to improve the quality of your writing.
Never stop learning about your profession.
8. Separate the chaff from the wheat on what others tell you about writing or
9. Take joy in what you do. It's creating something out of nothing.
10. Organize your time judiciously
between study, writing and the promotion of your work.
I WRITE THEREFORE I AM