Getting hold of powerful energy has been an obession of mankind over the last hundred years. Most of that energy comes from physical sources like oil, solar rays, nuclear, wind and falling water.
Physical and electrical energy of one kind or another makes the world go round.
Unfortunately, little is known about spiritual or life energy. There is evidence that it does heal and that it can make us feel better.
Individuals sometimes survive horrible conditions like concentration camps and extremes of heat and cold.
You might call it "mind over matter", but people have "survival life energy" that we can tap into when our backs are against the wall. Sports teams call this "motivational desire". Religious folks look at it as an inspirational power from God.
Stated in different ways this life energy could be expessed as follows:
- "That's all I can stands. I can't stands no more".(Popeye)
- "It takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'".(Timex commerical)
- "When the going gets tough, the tough get going."
- "You can't keep a good man down."
- "Winning isn't everything. It's the only thing."(Vince Lombari, Green Bay Coach)
- "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts."
- "There's no stopping an idea whose time has come."
- "I'm the vine and you are the branches".(Jesus to the Apostles)
- "The Phoenix rises from its own ashes."
- "To me to live is Christ and die is gain."(The Apostle Paul)
Have a Happy Easter.