Throughout our life, we make many decisions which changes the path we are on. We choose early in life what we want to study or not to study. We accept some people as friends and make others acquaintances or enemies. We marry one particular individual and often bring children into this world. We either accept the religion we were born in or find another more suitable to our own beliefs. We usually go from job to job in our early manhood/womanhood until we find one that is the least objectionable.
Maybe, we try to help poor strangers or simply limit our support to self, our closest friends and our families.
We make decisions on what crosses our path all the time.
There are options about the Afterlife that we can make now or when we're dead:
- Accept unconsciousness and darkness as our final condition after the body dies.
- Wait around graveyards reminiscing about previous lives with other spirits (e.g. See Thornton Wilder's "Our Town").
- Get pulled into alternate realities from creative beings like Rod Sterling and H.P. Lovecraft. ...A weird reality is better than no reality.
- Hang around a familiar house or castle until a psychic tells you to move on and get a life or a death.
- Fly down to the local hospital and get another good body before some other spirit gets it.
- Follow the light and the music from a "Brotherhood of Christ Rescue Starship".
There are other options with regards to "Afterlife Conditions", but I can't seem to think of them, right now.
I made this MySpace Music Player at MyFlashFetish.com.