For the first time in hockey history, "The Ottawa Senators" will be playing "The Anaheim Not-So-Mighty Ducks" for the Stanley Cup.
As a tribute to ducks everywhere, Here is my top ten list of feathered and nonfeathered friends:
- Donald Duck: Short-tempered animated duck who rarely wore pants.
- Scrooge McDuck: The Jack Benny of Duckburg.
- Daffy Duck: Lovable, screwball feather-brain, who many have managed the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Howard The Duck: Comic book character brought to life in fowlest movie ever made.
- Darkwing Duck: Parody of the superhero genre who's theme was "Lets get dangerous."
- Disco Duck: Rick Dee's song creation about a man who turns into a duck on the dance floor. "Disco duck" really means "disco sucks".
- Peking Duck: Chinese delicacy, rivals "Duck A l'Orange".
- Dallas Drake: First quacked the NHL in 1992 with the Wings(Detroit not Buffalo).
- Rubber Ducky: Inanimate bath toy to whom a wistful Ernie expressed fondness.
- John Brophy: Meanest, baddest dude on Long Island Ducks of the Eastern Hockley League who once said: "Once you're a Duck, you're a Duck the rest of your life".