Canada Post is one of the main terminals for "Letters to Santa Claus".
As a member of the Toronto Exchange Office, we send many of the letters from foreign countries to Santa. Here's our statistics from last year.
1. 1,045,739 letters to Santa were received by Canada Post during 2005.
2. 34,039 e-mails were received and answered last year.
3. 28 languages, including Braille from letters were sent through Canada Post.
4. 11,000 or more elves helped Santa respond to the letters.
5. 30 or more years that Canada Post employees have been assisting Santa with answering his special letters.
I'm a full-time elf postie, but I want to be a part-time one soon.
Questions About Elves