Top Ten Christmas Wishes
1. Capturing Bin Laden and other Al Qaeda terrorists.
2. Developing cheap energy sources that won't pollute the earth(e.g. "solar,wind,hydrogen,cold fusion, etc.etc.")
3. Emphasizing and developing human potential on earth for the good of all.
4. That the rich nations of the world "give a hand up" rather than a "hand out" to the poorer nations.
5. That internet websites and computers gradually connect to those who have gone on to the next life.
6. That we engage in meaningful and productive "first contacts" with aliens from other worlds.
7. That we rapidly advance human civilization so we can take our rightful place in the galaxy and the universe.
8. That we find a cure for most diseases on this planet.
9. That we end hunger and illiteracy for all time.
10.That the NHL and the Player's Association reach an agreement to perserve and continue the greatest game in the solar system.
Posted by qualteam
at 10:11 PM EST
Updated: Wednesday, 8 December 2004 10:13 PM EST