It was suggested on some internet forums that he was a leader in the "Earth Alliance", a group that is seeking to free mankind from "The Shadow Government" that runs everything. Supposedly, Donald Trump was hand-picked by the mililary for the presidency to arrest the evil minions of The Shadow Government.
Trump also had access to persuasive advanced military technology that could be used to get a peace treaty with North Korea. I believe it was "this kind of persuasion" that won the day with Kim Jong Un.
It didn't take long for me to see there were very negative things about this guy. Here is my top ten list in order of importance.
- Trump's desire to use economic force (i.e.tariffs) against the nations of the world like China in order to bring them to their knees and give him the trade concessions he wants. Not a win/win agreement, but a "I win, you lose" agreement. Needless to say, tariffs in the past have resulted in lose/lose situations.
- The steel tariffs against Canada were justified by lies (tariffs because of "security reasons") which obscured the real reason:"I want to get a quick win from a smaller/weaker leader, so I can crow about it during the midterm elections."
- Trump's ideological fixation on "trade deficits": Despite America's trade deficit with the rest of the world of over 500 billion dollars, U.S.unemployment is at a record low of 3.5% and corporate profits plus stock market valuations are at record highs.
- Trump praises dictators while ignoring the victims in their countries. He treats his friends like enemies and enemies like friends.
- Trump rules his own party through fear and intimidation. Contributing to the above is the influence of "Q", the creation of fanatical Trump supporters, the crusade to purge evil from the world. Criticism will not be tolerated.
- Trump needs to be faq-checked all the time for his many lies. He rates only 25% on the truth-o-meter. Not good enough for a leader of a democratic country.
- There are signs that Trump has a dictatorial/autocratic personality. Labelling the press as the number one enemy of the people demonstrates that personality.
- Trump also has his lap dog press in Fox news that spreads his propaganda.
- In the last election, Trump made a big deal of threatening to lock Hillary Clinton up over her e-mail releases. These e-mails supposedly related to Clinton's connection to pedophilia which was called "Pizzagate" and probably led to her defeat. Pedophilia is a serious crime, but nothing came of it in later investigations. It was all part a Russian and/or Republican smear campaign.
- The last reason is the contradictory immigration policy that top Republicans like Laura Bush are criticizing. What would have happened if Native North Americans had a Customs and Immigration Department during the 15th and 16th century? There's also data that indicate that illegal immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than those born in America. Big lies are signs of an authoritarian personality at work. We don't need that in a democracy.
We all know that nobody's perfect, but the case against Trump far outweighs the case for him.
DONALD TRUMP IS A LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND