These are my views on Jesus and "The Brotherhood of Christ" regarding awakening humanity and preparing us for "The Second Coming of Christ". Since I've been a young lad, I've been obsessed in finding out what "The Extraterrestrial Church" has been doing for the last two thousand years. This included mysteries about "The Death, Resurrection, and Ascension of Christ".
There are no enforced mysteries in Christianity. It's clearly stated in the Bible: "Ask and it will be given, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you".
The UFO community communicates about energetic waves that raise consciousness. I relate this to Christ's Ascension and seven waves of divine energy that has been poured on humanity since then. Its purpose was and still is to awaken humans to their own spirituality and the hope of a better life in the future:
- The original empowering of believers at Pentecost. This enabled the apostles and other Christians to preach the Gospel to the world. This was known as "The Great Commission".
- Martin Luther founded Protestantism basically on "The Priesthood of The Believer" . This is a direct connection between the believer and God without going through an ordained priest.
- The next great wave was "The Renaissance" which produced a greater understanding of man and technology through geniuses like Shakespeare and Leonardo Da Vinci. Inspired knowledge didn't have to go through the priesthood of a church.
- The next wave came through Joseph Smith and The Mormons. There were problems relaying information about "The History of the Extraterrestrial Church" and the mysteries of "The Death, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ". The history part was communicated in "The Book of Mormon" and improved knowledge of Christ was handled with "The Baptism of the Dead". This was like a "Vulcan Mind Meld". The death and resurrection of Christ ended up in the subconscious of the person. When a person swears, you can see this coming out.
- Late in the 19th century, some believers discovered that spiritual empowerment was still available to Christians. Many found they could have a personal encounter and/or relationship with Jesus. This became "The Pentecostal Movement".
- It is unfortunate that many in the Christian church were still shackled to religious dogma and medieval visions of Heaven and Hell in the 20th century. Extraterrestrials were broadly demonized by fundamentalists. Knowledge of the universe was reduced to 6000 biblical years and ETs were either angels or demons. Into this boxed reality, inspiration was given to sci-fi writers like Gene Roddenberry, Issac Asimov, Richard Matheson, Rod Sterling, L. Ron Hubbard and Arthur Clark. As well as inspired Sci/Fi, Rock and Roll music helped mankind to vibrate at a higher more youthful level than ever before.
- The seventh wave which is going on now is more physical in origin. It appears to come from the center of the galaxy and the sun. It could produce extremes in behavior. However, I must emphasize that a true pouring out of God's Spirit would only produce good results.