Our Basic Writing Policies
1. Believe in yourself and your work.
2. Have high standards and rewrite
your materials to meet them.
3. Use your experiences, your imagination and your whole being to create unique individualized
4. Forget about the failures of yesterday. The motivation to write well is within you today and you will create
5. Never invalidate your ability to learn or to do well.
6. Always be willing to improve the
quality of your writing.
7. Never stop learning about your profession.
8. Separate the chaff from the wheat on what
others tell you about writing or your writing.
9. Take joy in what you do. It's creating something out of nothing.
Organize your time judiciously between study, writing and the promotion of your work.
Hotel California Previews